Information about Rimonabant
Rimonabant is used in obesity.
How rimonabant works
Rimonabant lowers the appetite, which in turn decreases the food intake.
Common side effects of rimonabant
Nausea, Dizziness, Depression, Mood changes
Available Medicine for Rimonabant
- ₹57Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹52Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹55Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹89Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹75Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹137Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Rimonabant
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever suffered from depression, any liver or kidney problem or seizures.
- Consult your doctor if you feel low or depressed while taking rimonabant, as it may cause side depression or suicidal tendencies.
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes as rimonabant is known to reduce blood glucose.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to rimonabant or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patient is suffering from depression or being treated with anti-depressive medicines.
- Do not take if patients < 18 years and not given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions for Rimonabant
Q. Is Rimonabant FDA approved?
Rimonabant is not approved by the US FDA.