Medicine Overview of Rimtrim Tablet
Uses of Rimtrim Tablet
Rimtrim 20mg Tablet is used in obesity.
Side effects of Rimtrim Tablet
Nausea, Dizziness, Depression, Mood changes.
How to use Rimtrim Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Rimtrim 20mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Rimtrim Tablet works
Rimtrim 20mg tablet lowers the appetite, which in turn decreases the food intake.
In Depth Information on Rimtrim Tablet
Expert advice for Rimtrim Tablet
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever suffered from depression, any liver or kidney problem or seizures.
- Consult your doctor if you feel low or depressed while taking rimonabant, as it may cause side depression or suicidal tendencies.
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes as rimonabant is known to reduce blood glucose.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to rimonabant or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patient is suffering from depression or being treated with anti-depressive medicines.
- Do not take if patients < 18 years and not given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Special precautions for Rimtrim 20mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Rimtrim 20mg Table+more
t during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Rimtrim 20mg Tablet alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Rimtrim 20mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Rimtrim 20mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Rimtrim 20mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Rimtrim 20mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Rimtrim 20mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Rimtrim 20mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg Suspension
If you miss a dose of Rimonabant, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Rimtrim 20mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Rimonabant
Rimtrim is not approved by the US FDA.
Substitutes for Rimtrim Tablet
Rimobest 20mg Tablet
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Defat 20mg Tablet
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Obitone 20mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Riomont 20mg Tablet
Ribafit 20mg Tablet