food interaction for REVLAMER
alcohol interaction for REVLAMER
pregnancy interaction for REVLAMER
lactation interaction for REVLAMER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REVLAMER
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for REVLAMER 800 MG TABLET
Patients taking REVLAMER 800 MG TABLET
- 75%Thrice A Day
- 12%Twice A Day
- 10%Once A Day
- 2%Four Times A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for REVLAMER
- SEVCAR 800 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.09/tabletRs. 400.90pay 216% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.90/tabletRs. 359pay 183% more per tablet
- RENVELA 800 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 42/tabletRs. 1260pay 231% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 36.30/tabletRs. 363pay 186% more per tablet
- ACUTROL 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 33.64/tabletRs. 336.37pay 165% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for REVLAMER
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions for REVLAMER
Q.What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q.What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.