Medicine Overview of Revanesse Injection
Uses of Revanesse Injection
Revanesse Injection is used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.
Side effects of Revanesse Injection
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
How to use Revanesse Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Revanesse Injection works
Hyaluronic acid belongs to a class of medications called musculoskeletal agents. It works by restoring naturally occurring hyaluronic acid in the fluid (synovial fluid) between joints. By doing so, it lubricates the bone joints and acts as shock absorber thereby reducing joint pain and improving joint movement.
In Depth Information on Revanesse Injection
Expert advice for Revanesse Injection
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Special precautions for Revanesse Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Revanesse Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Revanesse Injection should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Revanesse Injection alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Revanes+more
se Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Hyaluronic Acid, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
Frequently asked questions for Revanesse NA Injection
Frequently asked questions for Hyaluronic Acid
Revanesse is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Revanesse is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Revanesse may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
Substitutes for Revanesse
No substitutes found for this medicine