Medicine Overview of Renodapt Tablet
Uses of Renodapt Tablet
Renodapt 750 Tablet is used in Organ transplantation.
Side effects of Renodapt Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Renodapt Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Renodapt 750 Tablet at a fixed time.
How Renodapt Tablet works
Renodapt 750 tablet suppresses the activity of body's immune system and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Renodapt Tablet
Expert advice for Renodapt Tablet
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
Special precautions for Renodapt 750 Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Renodapt 750 Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Renodapt 750 Tablet should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Renodapt 750 Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Renodap+more
t 750 Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Genevac B 20mcg Injection, Zuviflu Prefilled Syringe, Hepaglob 100mcg Injection, M Vac Injection
Frequently asked questions for Renodapt 750mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Mycophenolate Mofetil
No. Renodapt is not a steroid drug
Renodapt is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Yes. Renodapt may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.