food interaction for RECONTREX
alcohol interaction for RECONTREX
pregnancy interaction for RECONTREX
lactation interaction for RECONTREX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RECONTREX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RECONTREX 375 MG TABLET
Patients taking RECONTREX 375 MG TABLET
- 92%Twice A Day
- 8%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RECONTREX
- BACTOMIN 375 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375same price
- LEOSULTA 375MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vasu Organics Pvt LtdRs. 38.70/tabletRs. 387pay 3% more per tablet
- SYBIL 375MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for RECONTREX
- Sultamicillin is given as a drip (intravenous infusion) or as an injection directly into a vein or into a muscle. It is made up by the doctor, or nurse using water for injections or a suitable infusion fluid.
- Do not take sultamicillin if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take sultamicillin if you have liver disease or cholestatic jaundice; or viral infections.
- Avoid using sultamicillin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for RECONTREX
Q.Is sultamicillin an antibiotic/sulfa drug?
Sultamicillin is an antibiotic drug. It is not a sulfa drug
Q.Is available or sold over the counter?
No. Sultamicillin is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.What is sultamicillin used for?
Sultamicillin is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the abdomen, skin and female genital tract. It is not indicated for the treatment of cough, cold or throat infections
Q.Is sultamicillin safe?
Sultamicillin is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.