food interaction for LEOSULTA
alcohol interaction for LEOSULTA
pregnancy interaction for LEOSULTA
lactation interaction for LEOSULTA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEOSULTA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEOSULTA
- RECONTREX 375 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375save 3% more per tablet
- BACTOMIN 375 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375save 3% more per tablet
- SALTUM 250 MG/125 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Morepen Laboratories LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375save 3% more per tablet
- SYBIL 375MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 37.50/tabletRs. 375save 3% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LEOSULTA
- Sultamicillin is given as a drip (intravenous infusion) or as an injection directly into a vein or into a muscle. It is made up by the doctor, or nurse using water for injections or a suitable infusion fluid.
- Do not take sultamicillin if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take sultamicillin if you have liver disease or cholestatic jaundice; or viral infections.
- Avoid using sultamicillin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEOSULTA
Q. Is sultamicillin an antibiotic/sulfa drug?
Sultamicillin is an antibiotic drug. It is not a sulfa drug
Q. Is available or sold over the counter?
No. Sultamicillin is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. What is sultamicillin used for?
Sultamicillin is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the abdomen, skin and female genital tract. It is not indicated for the treatment of cough, cold or throat infections
Q. Is sultamicillin safe?
Sultamicillin is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.