Medicine Overview of Raparen Tablet
Raparen 1mg Tablet is used in transplant rejection of kidney.
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Viral infection, Pneumonia, Reduced blood platelets, Increased heart rate, Decreased white blood cell count, Anemia, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Bacterial infection, Fungal infection, Constipation, Herpes virus infection.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Raparen 1mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Raparen 1mg Tablet suppresses the activity of body's immune system and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Raparen Tablet
- You may be frequently monitored for renal function during concomitant administration of sirolimus and ciclosporin.
- Sirolimus increase risk of infection and the risk of developing certain types of cancer (e.g., lymphoma, skin cancer). Seek immediate medical attention if you notice signs of infection (e.g., persistent sore throat, chills, and fever), any changes in the appearance or size of a mole, night sweats, unusual growths or lumps, or unusual tiredness or weakness.
- Avoid use of live vaccines during treatment as the vaccination may be less effective when taking sirolimus.
- Use effective methods of contraception during sirolimus therapy and for 12 weeks after sirolimus has been stopped.
- Consult your doctor if you develop any liver problems, kidney problems, high cholesterol or triglycerides, low blood platelet levels, diabetes or high blood sugar, or lung or breathing problems or if you are considered to be at high risk for rejection, such as if you had a previous transplant that was lost to rejection.
- Limit the exposure to sunlight and UV light by covering your skin with clothing and using a sunscreen with a high protection factor because of the increased risk for skin cancer, when receiving sirolimus.
- Take sirolimus at the same time in relation to ciclosporin, and consistently with or without food, as its blood levels will be monitored.
Raparen Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Raparen 1mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Raparen 1mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Raparen 1mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Raparen 1mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney di
sease. No dose adjustment of Raparen 1mg Tablet is recommended.
Raparen 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Raparen 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Dose adjustment is not recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Frequently asked questions about Raparen Tablet
Raparen is not dialyzable to significant extent. i.e. it will not be eliminated after dialysis.
Raparen is not a calcineurin inhibitor, but it has a similar suppressive effect on the immune system
Raparen is a cytotoxic agent
The Raparen-eluting stent is a metal stent coated with 140 µg/cm2 of Raparen blended with synthetic polymers. After stent implantation, Raparen is slowly released causing localized inhibition of growth of smooth muscle cells in the wall of the blood vessel in which it is implanted over a period of about 1 month
Raparen alters certain body pathways to increase lipid/fat synthesis by the liver, thereby causing hyperlipidemia.
User Submitted Feedback For Raparen 1mg Tablet
Please rate this medicine on price?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Raparen 1mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Raparen 1mg Tablet: PNT, SHD, TRP, RSA, DLP, PWN, MAX, BMJ, EMB, DHR, SWP, RHL, MLC, AMR, SAF, USF, OIP, BIO, BDN, JMJ, BSN, UMP, SDM, SBL, BBS, THP, LCC, MOM, ATP, ENP, RPP, IPL, STA, NWP, AVN, SHP, ATL, GNC, RUS, NVL, SCH, MAM, JVN, SSA, HGI, DPL, NDP, GBL, DFP, MPC, HAT, MSD, SWA, HIP, SRG, GTC, WLC, ZVP, SHM, MMS, GPT, PTI, SBA, RSS, ARD, SVH, RHW, JVO, 9T9, HBV, ADT, JIV, OLT, LHA, BTM, CLT, GPP, INC, AGT, PLT, OHM, OWP, DPP, PEN, RKS, DYG, GTK, NVY, WSI, AYU, NNH, HRV, DDR, KHH, HEX, AAY, MAK, AAR, IAD, SAT, PPR, EQN, SHS, SJP, SYN, HMP, RJH, PVP, FGH