food interaction for RANCAD
alcohol interaction for RANCAD
pregnancy interaction for RANCAD
lactation interaction for RANCAD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RANCAD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR RANCAD
- RANOLAZ OD 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162pay 14% more per tablet
- RANX 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 15.05/tabletRs. 150.50pay 6% more per tablet
- REVULANT 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.70/tabletRs. 87save 39% more per tablet
- RANOZEX 1 GM TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17/tabletRs. 170pay 20% more per tablet
- RANCAD 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142same price
Expert advice FOR RANCAD
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions FOR RANCAD
Q. Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q. Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q. Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.