Medicine Overview of Procadax Syrup
Uses of Procadax Syrup
Procadax 90mg Syrup is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
Side effects of Procadax Syrup
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction.
How to use Procadax Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Procadax 90mg Syrup at a fixed time.
How Procadax Syrup works
Procadax 90mg syrup is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the cell wall with the strength required for survival of bacteria in human body.
In Depth Information on Procadax Syrup
Expert advice for Procadax Syrup
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Never take an antibiotic for a viral infection like a cold or the flu.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently. If this becomes severe or persistent or you notice that your stool contains blood or mucus you should stop taking Procadax immediately and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Procadax 90mg Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Procadax 90mg Syrup is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Procadax 90mg Syrup should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Procadax 90mg Syrup alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Procadax 90mg Syrup is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Ceftibuten, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Procadax
No substitutes found for this medicine