Medicine Overview of Pradil Tablet
Pradil 150mg Tablet is used in the treatment of arrhythmias
Dizziness, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, Palpitations, Blurred vision, Headache, Visual disturbance, Breathlessness, Weakness, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Increased liver enzymes, Dry mouth, Fatigue, Fever, Altered taste, Chest pain, Constipation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Pradil 150mg Tablet with food.
Pradil 150mg tablet treats irregular heartbeat by blocking abnormal electrical signals in the heart.
In Depth Information on Pradil Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: heart failure, Brugada syndrome (a genetic heart condition, especially a certain heart rhythm disorder), sick sinus syndrome or AV block severe, low blood pressure, severe or uncontrolled electrolyte imbalance or severe COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- You may be monitored with electrocardiograph or ECG before and during treatment with propafenone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms of dehydration such as vomiting or diarrhea, extreme thirst, loss of appetite, or unusual sweating.
- Do not stop taking propafenone without consulting your doctor as your heartbeat may become irregular if you suddenly stop taking propafenone.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as propafenone can cause blurred vision, dizziness, tiredness and low blood pressure.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Pradil 150mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Pradil 150mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
As Pradil 150mg Tablet may cause tiredness, dizziness, blurred vision and low blood pressure in some patients and this may affect your ability to drive.
Pradil 150mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Pradil 150mg Tablet is recommended.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
Pradil 150mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients
with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pradil 150mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Danavir 600mg Tablet, Ritomune 100mg Capsule, Eurythmic 150mg Injection, Barbinol 20mg/5ml Syrup
If you miss a dose of Propafenone, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Pradil 150mg Tablet
Pradil is not beta blocker, blood thinner, narcotic or statin. It is a generic drug
Pradil may cause low blood pressure and make you feel tired
Pradil does not cause weight gain or hair loss
Q. Can I take ibuprofen with Rythmol?
Ibuprofen can be taken with Rythmol (propafenone). But always consult your doctor before taking any medication with Propafenone
Pradil doesn't prolong QT interval.
User Submitted Feedback For Pradil 150mg Tablet
Patients taking Pradil 150mg Tablet What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 5
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Pradil 150mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Pradil 150mg Tablet: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP