food interaction for PHOSCUT
alcohol interaction for PHOSCUT
pregnancy interaction for PHOSCUT
lactation interaction for PHOSCUT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PHOSCUT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PHOSCUT 800 MG TABLET
Patients taking PHOSCUT 800 MG TABLET
- 77%Thrice A Day
- 18%Twice A Day
- 5%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PHOSCUT
- SEVCAR 800 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.09/tabletRs. 400.90pay 123% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.90/tabletRs. 359pay 99% more per tablet
- RENVELA 800 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 42/tabletRs. 1260pay 133% more per tablet
- REVLAMER 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12.70/tabletRs. 127save 29% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 36.30/tabletRs. 363pay 102% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for PHOSCUT
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions for PHOSCUT
Q.What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q.What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.