food interaction for PARVODEX capsule
alcohol interaction for PARVODEX capsule
pregnancy interaction for PARVODEX capsule
lactation interaction for PARVODEX capsule
medicine interaction for PARVODEX capsule
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Parvodex 65mg capsule at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Parvodex 65mg capsule is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PARVODEX 65mg capsule
Parvodex capsule uses
Parvodex 65mg capsule is used for pain
How parvodex capsule works
Parvodex 65mg capsule decreases the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Common side effects of parvodex capsule
Rash, Sleepiness, Fatigue, Vomiting, Weakness, Drowsiness, Headache, Dizziness, Dehydration, Lightheadedness, Sweating, Anemia, Nausea, Hallucination, Mood changes, Constipation, Edema, Dry mouth, Sedation
SUBSTITUTES FOR PARVODEX capsuleNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR PARVODEX capsule
• Do not drink alcohol while taking dextropropoxyphene as it may worsen the side effects.
• Do not drive or operate any machinery while taking dextropropoxyphene as it may cause drowsiness
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to dextropropoxyphene or any of its ingredients should avoid it.
• Patients who are suffering from psychotic conditions should not take dextropropoxyphene.
Frequently asked questions FOR PARVODEX 65mg capsule
Q. Is Dextropropoxyphene a narcotic?
Yes, Dextropropoxyphene is a narcotic analgesic
Q. Why is Dextropropoxyphene banned?
Dextropropoxyphene was banned as overdose has resulted in fatal self-poisoning, leading to suicide.