food interaction for OSTORIN
alcohol interaction for OSTORIN
pregnancy interaction for OSTORIN
lactation interaction for OSTORIN
medicine interaction for OSTORIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OSTORIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR OSTORIN
- ARTHOCERIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79pay 5% more per tablet
- RECARTIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Elinor Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.43/tabletRs. 94.32pay 26% more per tablet
- KNEESAFE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maverick Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 8.92/tabletRs. 89.20pay 19% more per tablet
- ARTICERIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchemist Life Science LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44save 41% more per tablet
- DALET 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.42/tabletRs. 94.23pay 26% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR OSTORIN
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR OSTORIN
Q. What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.