SALT INFORMATIONOfloxacin(200 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
A lack or loss of appetite, Headache, Abdominal and stomach pain, Diarrhea, Burning/ itching/ irritation/pain in vagina or urethra, Nausea and vomiting, Constipation, Accumulation of gas, Dry mouth, Dizziness, Changes in the taste, Excessive tiredness
- OFLOXACIN 200 MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Jan AushadhiRs. 2.21/TabletRs. 22.12save 61% more per Tablet
- ZENFLOX 200MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 4.14/TabletRs. 41.38save 27% more per Tablet
- ZANOCIN 200MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 5.67/TabletRs. 56.68same price
- OFLOX 200MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.67/TabletRs. 56.69same price
- ZO-200 TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.69/TabletRs. 46.85save 18% more per Tablet
- Avoid taking milk or dairy products, or taking antacids, didanosine, sucralfate, or vitamins within 2 hours before or after taking ofloxacin.
- Do not start or continue the ofloxacin tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ofloxacin or any of the other ingredients of ofloxacin tablet.
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking ofloxacin tablets in case of any following disease conditions such as fits (epilepsy), inflammation of the bands of tissue that connect muscles to bones (tendinitis), myasthenia gravis and kidney problems.
- Drink adequate fluid to prevent the formation of highly concentrated urine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking ofloxacin tablet because you may feel sleepy.