Drug interaction for OFLOMAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OFLOMACOfloxacin(200 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Altered taste, Fatigue, Flatulence, Headache, Loss of appetite, Irritation in urethra, Vaginal burning sensation, Vaginal itching, Irritation in vagina, Pain in vagina, Pain in urethra, Burning sensation in urethra
SUBSTITUTES for OFLOMAC
- ZENFLOX 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 4.03/tabletRs. 40.25save 27% more per tablet
- ZANOCIN 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 56.68pay 3% more per tablet
- OFLOX 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.51/tabletRs. 55.15same price
- ZO 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.69/tabletRs. 46.85save 15% more per tablet
- NORILET-O 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.96/tabletRs. 49.61save 10% more per tablet
Expert advice for OFLOMAC
- Avoid taking milk or dairy products, or taking antacids, didanosine, sucralfate, or vitamins within 2 hours before or after taking ofloxacin.
- Do not start or continue the ofloxacin tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ofloxacin or any of the other ingredients of ofloxacin tablet.
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking ofloxacin tablets in case of any following disease conditions such as fits (epilepsy), inflammation of the bands of tissue that connect muscles to bones (tendinitis), myasthenia gravis and kidney problems.
- Drink adequate fluid to prevent the formation of highly concentrated urine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking ofloxacin tablet because you may feel sleepy.