food interaction for NOTENCE
alcohol interaction for NOTENCE
pregnancy interaction for NOTENCE
lactation interaction for NOTENCE
Avoid Notence 0.5mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NOTENCE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NOTENCE
- TRIKA 0.5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 2.26/tabletRs. 33.92pay 2% more per tablet
- ALZOLAM 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.33/tabletRs. 23.28pay 5% more per tablet
- ANXIT 0.5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 2.27/tabletRs. 34.02pay 2% more per tablet
- RESTYL 0.5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 2.18/tabletRs. 32.69save 2% more per tablet
- ALPROCONTIN 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2.22/tabletRs. 22.22same price
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. T. BansalMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for NOTENCE
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Alprazolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Alprazolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Alprazolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Alprazolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Alprazolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for NOTENCE
Q.Are alprazolam/alprax/xanax same?
Yes. Alprax, xanax, restyl, trika are trade names for active drug alprazolam
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/xanax/restyl/trika safe?
Yes. Alprazolam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/alprax 0.25/alprax 0.5/xanax/restyl/trika a sleeping pill or a sleeping tablet?
No. Alprazolam is a not used as a sleeping pill
Q.What is trika 0.25 used for?
The active drug in trika 0.25 is alprazolam 0.25 mg. It is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders
Q.Is alprazolam a controlled substance?
Yes. Alprazolam is a controlled substance
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/trika addictive?
Yes. Use of alprazolam is associated with the risk of addiction for physical or psychological effects. The abrupt discontinuation of alprazolam is therefore not advised to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms
Q.Is alprazolam an opiate?
No. Alprazolam belongs to a class to drugs called benzodiazepines
Q.Is alprazolam a MAO inhibitor?
No. Alprazolam has no known inhibitory action on enzymes mono-amine oxidase (MAO). Alprazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q.Is alprazolam a blood thinner?
No. Alprazolam has no known effect on blood thinning. It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q.Is alprazolam an anti-depressant?
No. Alprazolam is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders. At prescribed doses, alprazolam is not used as an anti-depressant.