food interaction for NIMCARE
alcohol interaction for NIMCARE
pregnancy interaction for NIMCARE
lactation interaction for NIMCARE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIMCARE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIMCARE
- NIMOTAS KID 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.56/tablet dtRs. 5.62save 72% more per tablet dt
- NIMDUS 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.25/tablet dtRs. 2.50save 87% more per tablet dt
- DOLIDE 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Embiotic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.39/tablet dtRs. 13.87save 31% more per tablet dt
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for NIMCARE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIMCARE
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.