food interaction for NEXMAC
alcohol interaction for NEXMAC
pregnancy interaction for NEXMAC
lactation interaction for NEXMAC
medicine interaction for NEXMAC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NEXMAC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NEXMAC
- WILLGO 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 3.60/tabletRs. 36pay 32% more per tablet
- PRONIM 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.76/tabletRs. 57.60pay 111% more per tablet
- NIMPREX SR 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Seagull Labs (I) Pvt LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48pay 76% more per tablet
- NIMESON 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.81/tabletRs. 18.08save 34% more per tablet
- EMSULIDE 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 16save 41% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NEXMAC
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NEXMAC
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.