food interaction for NEUROVIN
alcohol interaction for NEUROVIN
pregnancy interaction for NEUROVIN
lactation interaction for NEUROVIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR NEUROVIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NEUROVIN
- VINPACE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aurum Life Science Pvt LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 16% more per tablet
- VINPOCARE 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vivid Biotek Pvt LtdRs. 26/tabletRs. 260pay 214% more per tablet
- COGVIN 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.94/tabletRs. 59.40save 28% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NEUROVIN
- Do not use vinpocetine if you have blood clotting disorder because it might increase the risk of bleeding.
- Take precautions as vinpocetine may reduce body’s ability to fight infections. Inform your doctor if you have a weakened immune system due to conditions such as HIV/AIDS or cancer treatment.
- Discontinue the use of vinpocetine at least 2 weeks before you are scheduled for surgery.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as Vinpocetine may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol with vinpocetine as it may worsen the side effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR NEUROVIN
Q. Does vinpocetine help tinnitus/ lower blood pressure/ cause depression/ raise blood pressure/ thin the blood/ make you sleepy/ help with anxiety?
Vinpocetine is used for treating tinnitus. However, it is known to cause raise/ lowering of blood pressure, depression, thinning of blood, sleepiness and it does not help with anxiety.