Medicine Overview of Neoprate Injection
Side effects of Neoprate Injection
Loss of appetite, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Hair loss, Weight gain, Liver function abnormal, Tremor.
How to use Neoprate Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Neoprate Injection works
Neoprate 500mg/5ml injection is an antiepileptic medication. It controls seizures or fits by decreasing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Neoprate Injection
Expert advice for Neoprate Injection
- Neoprate should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not stop using Neoprate without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
- Can cause upset stomach, hair loss, weight gain, sleepiness, and tremor.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Neoprate, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection
Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection is safe to use during lactation+more
. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection is safe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Neoprate 500mg/5ml Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Mezolam 7.5mg Injection, Medzol 1mg Injection, Anzilum 0.5mg Tablet, Serenace 5mg Injection 1ml
If you miss a dose of Sodium Valproate, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Neoprate
No substitutes found for this medicine