food interaction for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
alcohol interaction for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
pregnancy interaction for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
lactation interaction for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NEOMYCIN SULPHATENo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
- Avoid direct contact of cream/ ointment with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 7 days of use.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to neomycin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for NEOMYCIN SULPHATE
Q.Does neomycin expire?
Yes. The expiry date is provided on the ointment tube
Q.Does neomycin topical cover pseudomonas?
No, neomycin topical is not effective against pseudomonas
Q.Does neomycin contain penicillin?
No, neomycin does not contain penicillin. It belongs to a group of drugs called aminoglycosides
Q.Does neomycin cause tinnitus?
Neomycin is known to cause damage to the ear. One of the symptoms of damage to ear is tinnitus.