Medicine Overview of Nefrosave Keto Granules
Increased calcium level in blood, Decreased calcium level in blood.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Empty the granules in a glass of water/milk, stir it and consume immediately. Nefrosave Keto Sachet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
In Depth Information on Nefrosave Keto Granules
- Always take alpha ketoanalogue along with meals to allow proper absorption and metabolism.
- Ensure that you main adequate calorie intake during alpha ketoanalogue therapy.
- You will be regularly monitored for serum calcium levels while taking alpha ketoanalogue.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (inborn error of metabolism involving impaired metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to alpha ketoanalouge or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in blood), disturbed amino acid metabolism.
- Do not take if suffering from hereditary phenylketonuria.
Nefrosave Keto Granules related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Nefrosave Keto Sachet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Nefrosave Keto Sachet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Nefrosave Keto Sachet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nefrosave Keto Sachet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Nefrosave Keto Sachet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Nefrosave Keto Sachet
Patients taking Nefrosave Keto Sachet How much was the improvement? What are you using Nefrosave Keto Granules for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Nefrosave Keto Sachet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nefrosave Keto Sachet: MAX, WHL, AYM, PTI, NVL, ABP, EMB, JIV, SGH, ENP, MAK, KIS, SBA, SHD, BGS, RHW, BIO, DPP, EVP, BAL, NSL, RPP, SAF, DGN, PRN, BMJ, INC, MMS, EQN, SHC, RSA, NNH, HIP, NVY, AGT, BTM, ZVP, RWP, SCH, RDR, SWP, UBL, LCC, JHC, GHR, JVO, GPP, GPT, WSI, QLF, DHP, ANT, BLE, HEX, MSD, NAS, PMA, RKS, DPL, P2P, MLC, CHP, NDP, IAD, PWN, SVS, USF, HMP, SRG, BLS, BHM, SLN, PPR, JSL, HBV, MDO, SMN, BHP, BBS, GTC, RUS, VNS, HTS, MAP, LHA, AMR, THP, DFP, 9T9, SPD, RJH, MDH, MPC, HSP, OLT, GBL, JBT, IPL, HZF, AAR, AVS, KHH, RPI, JVN, BAP, DVH, SDM, SYN, HPC, HGI, CLT, KMC, NNP, VRS, DZY, TFP, SWA, TRP, RHL, HAT, PVP, AYU, VDH, GTK, AWS, EPS, TOM, BHS, ATL, AAY, OHM, ZPR, MAM, LMS, NXG, SGC, RSS, STA, TNH, BSN, VJS, PLT, ATP, SSA, RDH, SVH, DYG, ADT, NTB, FGH, OWP, HNP, ARD, SBL, NWP, DAO, GNC, PEN, SJP, PNT, DHR, ZEL, OIP, UMP, BDN, ESY, KHC, QTM