Medicine Overview of Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
Uses of Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
Nasicoritn Nasal Spray is used in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
Side effects of Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
How to use Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the spray away from the cartilage diving the two sides of your nose and toward the sides of your nostril. As you spray, breath gently and keep the head upright. Repeat in the other nostril.
How Nasicoritn Nasal Spray works
Nasicoritn nasal spray is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
In Depth Information on Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
Expert advice for Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
- Avoid direct contact of the ointment with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor if you have glaucoma, increased pressure in the eye or cataract.
- Avoid applying ointment to large area of the skin, broken skin or under certain dressing especially in children.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using triamcinolone ointment, as it may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to triamcinolone, other corticosteroids, chlortetracycline, other tetracyclines or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are suffering from tuberculosis, fungal, or viral lesions of the skin (herpes simplex, vaccinia and varicella), and primary bacterial infections, e.g. impetigo (a contagious bacterial skin infection forming pustules and yellow crusty sores) pyoderma (any skin disease with pus), furunculosis (infection of hair follicles), in acne vulgaris rosacea, perioral dermatitis (a condition characterized by is a facial rash on the face causing bumps to develop round the mouth) and widespread plaque psoriasis (A condition in which skin cells build up and form scales and itchy, dry patches).
Special precautions for Nasicoritn Nasal Spray
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nasicoritn Nasal Spray may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Nasicoritn Nasal Spray is probably safe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Nasicoritn Nasal Spray does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Nasicor+more
itn Nasal Spray in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Nasicoritn Nasal Spray should be used with caution in patien+more
ts with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nasicoritn Nasal Spray may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Nasicoritn NA Nasal Spray
Frequently asked questions for Triamcinolone Topical
Q. Is Nasicoritn an antibiotic/sulfa/steroid drug?
Nasicoritn is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug. It belongs to class of medications called as corticosteroids
Q. Is Nasicoritn the same as Daktarin/Kemakort/Lanacort?
Kemakort, Kemakort, Retard are the names of Nasicoritn available in the market. Daktarin is the brand name of miconazole, while Lanacort is the brand name of the drug Hydrocortisone acetate
Q. Is Nasicoritn safe for babies?
No. Nasicoritn is not safe for babies and in children below 6 years of age
Q. Does Nasicoritn cure ringworm infection/acne/impetigo/tinea versicolor or thrush?
Nasicoritn is not effective in the treatment of ringworm, acne, impetigo, tinea versicolor or thrush. However, it helps in reducing the inflammation caused by these conditions.
Substitutes for Nasicoritn
No substitutes found for this medicine