food interaction for NARZINE
alcohol interaction for NARZINE
pregnancy interaction for NARZINE
lactation interaction for NARZINE
SALT INFORMATION for NARZINE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NARZINE
- SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.67/tabletRs. 26.75pay 93% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.01/tabletRs. 20.15pay 46% more per tablet
- FLUNER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.74/tabletRs. 17.40pay 26% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.69/tabletRs. 26.88pay 94% more per tablet
- PROFIGRAN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 146% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for NARZINE
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for NARZINE
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.