food interaction for MYCOTUF C
alcohol interaction for MYCOTUF C
pregnancy interaction for MYCOTUF C
lactation interaction for MYCOTUF C
medicine interaction for MYCOTUF C
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MYCOTUF C
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MYCOTUF C
Expert advice FOR MYCOTUF C
- During cycloserine therapy, you should regularly monitor your blood cell counts, kidney and liver functions .
- Seek medical attention if you develop any severe allergic skin reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cycloserine may cause dizziness
- Do not consume alcohol along with cycloserine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cycloserine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have severe kidney disorder, history of depression, severe anxiety, psychosis, fits, alcohol dependence, acute porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR MYCOTUF C
Q. Is cycloserine a beta lactam?
No, cycloserine does not belong to the beta lactam class of antibiotics
Q. Does cycloserine affect the cell wall?
Cycloserine inhibits bacterial growth by acting on bacterial cell wall. It does not affect human cells.