Medicine Overview of Mycotuf C Tablet
Uses of Mycotuf C Tablet
Side effects of Mycotuf C Tablet
Abnormal behavior, Confusion, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Retching, Difficulty in speaking, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Memory loss, Headache, Convulsion, Anemia, Stomach pain, Acne-like rash, Tingling sensation, Numbness, Irritation, Vertigo, Inflammation of a vein, Suicidal behaviors.
How to use Mycotuf C Tablet
How Mycotuf C Tablet works
In Depth Information on Mycotuf C Tablet
Expert advice for Mycotuf C Tablet
- During cycloserine therapy, you should regularly monitor your blood cell counts, kidney and liver functions .
- Seek medical attention if you develop any severe allergic skin reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cycloserine may cause dizziness
- Do not consume alcohol along with cycloserine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cycloserine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have severe kidney disorder, history of depression, severe anxiety, psychosis, fits, alcohol dependence, acute porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.