food interaction for MOVON
alcohol interaction for MOVON
pregnancy interaction for MOVON
lactation interaction for MOVON
medicine interaction for MOVON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MOVON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MOVON
- ZERODOL 150 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 60% more per ML of injection
- ACEJET 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 14.42/ML of injectionRs. 14.42save 62% more per ML of injection
- ACEMOVE 150MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Sanat Products LtdRs. 14.43/injectionRs. 14.43save 62% more per injection
- ZYNAC 150 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 60% more per ML of injection
- ACENAC 150 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 60% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR MOVON
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions FOR MOVON
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.