food interaction for MORCONTIN
alcohol interaction for MORCONTIN
pregnancy interaction for MORCONTIN
lactation interaction for MORCONTIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MORCONTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MORCONTIN
- MORPHITROY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5/tabletRs. 50pay 47% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MORCONTIN
Frequently asked questions for MORCONTIN
Q.Is Morphine opiate and addictive?
Yes morphine is opiate drug which develops quick tolerance leading to addiction
Q.Is Morphine categorized as opioid and narcotic?
Yes morphine is categorized as narcotic analgesic which works by binding to opioid receptors, which are present in the central and peripheral nervous system.