food interaction for MENABOL
alcohol interaction for MENABOL
pregnancy interaction for MENABOL
lactation interaction for MENABOL
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MENABOL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MENABOL TABLET
Patients taking MENABOL TABLET
- 50%Once A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 21%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MENABOLNo substitutes found
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Harmandeep KaurMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Ambrish MithalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for MENABOL
- Do not take stanozolol tablet if you are allergic to stanozolol or any other ingredients of stanozolol.
- Do not take stanozolol if you have heart disease or blood vessel disease; bleeding or blood clotting problems, diabetes, high cholesterol (lipids or fat), high level of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia), liver or kidney problems; prostate cancer or breast cancer.
- Avoid using stanozolol if you are pregnant or lactating.
Frequently asked questions for MENABOL
Q.Is stanozolol a fat burner/steroid?
Stanozolol belongs to a class of medication called as systemic anabolic steroids. It has not effect on fat
Q.Is stanozolol safe?
Stanozolol is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is stanozolol good for burning fat/ increase muscle mass?
Stanozolol is not indicated for burning fat in obese people. But it is helpful in increasing muscle mass in patients who have severe weight loss due to chronic diseases
Q.Does stanozolol cause hair loss?
Stanozolol can cause hair loss. Always follow your doctor's advice regarding possible side effects.