Stanozolol is used in the treatment of post menopausal osteoporosis
How it works
Stanozolol is an anabolic steroid that helps to prevent bone loss.
Common side effects
Fluid retention, Hoarseness of voice, Nausea, Acne, Increased haemoglobin in the blood, Itching, Masculinization in female, Liver function abnormal, Enlargement of the clitoris, Abnormal hair growth on a women face and body, Liver anatomy changes, Altered blood lipids, Increased libido
- ₹135Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35Scortis Lab Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not take stanozolol tablet if you are allergic to stanozolol or any other ingredients of stanozolol.
- Do not take stanozolol if you have heart disease or blood vessel disease; bleeding or blood clotting problems, diabetes, high cholesterol (lipids or fat), high level of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia), liver or kidney problems; prostate cancer or breast cancer.
- Avoid using stanozolol if you are pregnant or lactating.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is stanozolol a fat burner/steroid?
Stanozolol belongs to a class of medication called as systemic anabolic steroids. It has not effect on fat
Q. Is stanozolol safe?
Stanozolol is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is stanozolol good for burning fat/ increase muscle mass?
Stanozolol is not indicated for burning fat in obese people. But it is helpful in increasing muscle mass in patients who have severe weight loss due to chronic diseases
Q. Does stanozolol cause hair loss?
Stanozolol can cause hair loss. Always follow your doctor's advice regarding possible side effects.