food interaction for MEDAPINE
alcohol interaction for MEDAPINE
pregnancy interaction for MEDAPINE
lactation interaction for MEDAPINE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MEDAPINE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MEDAPINE
- ADACLENE 0.1% GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 7.77/GM of gelRs. 116.50pay 25% more per GM of gel
- DERIVA 0.1% GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.79/GM of gelRs. 221.92pay 139% more per GM of gel
- ALENE 0.1 % GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.99/GM of gelRs. 74.91save 19% more per GM of gel
- ALAN GEL 0.1% GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.40/GM of gelRs. 80.93save 13% more per GM of gel
- ADENE 0.1% GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5/GM of gelRs. 75save 19% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MEDAPINE
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for MEDAPINE
Q.Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q.Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q.Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q.Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.