food interaction for MECOBEX
alcohol interaction for MECOBEX
pregnancy interaction for MECOBEX
lactation interaction for MECOBEX
medicine interaction for MECOBEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MECOBEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MECOBEX
- ABSOLUT DM 500 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Pharmed LtdRs. 26.50/ML of injectionRs. 26.50pay 117% more per ML of injection
- MECOVON 500 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 19.25/ML of injectionRs. 19.25pay 58% more per ML of injection
- MYCOBAL PLUS INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 5.86/ML of injectionRs. 11.72save 52% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR MECOBEX
- Do not take methylcobalmin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to methylcobalamin, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if your occupation required you to handle mercury or its compound.
- Do not use methylcobalamin over a period of months, if there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response.
Frequently asked questions FOR MECOBEX
Q. What is methylcobalamin/ mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD?
Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD) is an active form of vitamin B12. It is water soluble and orally absorbed. It is found in animal-based foods and in supplement form
Q. Is methylcobalamin the same as cyanocobalamin?
No.Cyanocobalamin is different form of vitamin B12
Q. What is Nurokind G, Nurokind plus, Nurokind Next, Nurokind LC, Nurokind Gold?
Nurokind G contains methylcobalmine and gabapentin. Nurokind plus contains methylcobalamin, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and alfa lipoic Acid. Nurokind Next contains methlcobalamin, alphalipoic acid, benfotiamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, chromium. NurokindL C contains L-carnitine, L-tartrate, methylcobalamin, folic acid. Nurokind Gold contains ginseng extract, mixed carotene 10%, niacinamide, vitamin B6, methylcobalamin, vitamin D3, refined wheat germ oil, folic acid, elemental calcium, elemental phosphorus, ferrous fumarate, zinc sulfate mono hydrate, elemental magnesium, elemental manganese, elemental copper, elemental iodine, elemental potassium.