Information about Methylcobalamin
Methylcobalamin is used in vitamin B12 deficiency.
How Methylcobalamin works
Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that restores its level in the body thereby helping in treating certain anemias and nerve problems.
Common side effects of Methylcobalamin
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Methylcobalamin
RejunexIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹56 to ₹2647 variant(s)
₹118 to ₹1893 variant(s)
₹9 to ₹3344 variant(s)
AlaminAlbert David Ltd
₹49 to ₹1726 variant(s)
MeconervMicro Labs Ltd
₹37 to ₹2509 variant(s)
MCBMIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹29 to ₹1805 variant(s)
HositEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹19 to ₹2025 variant(s)
TrinergicTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹43 to ₹2404 variant(s)
CB MaxMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹45 to ₹772 variant(s)
₹23 to ₹2166 variant(s)
Expert advice for Methylcobalamin
- Methylcobalamin helps replenish vitamin B12 level in your body.
- This further helps in regeneration of damaged nerves in the body.
- Avoid or limit alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication even if your symptoms improve. Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.