Medicine Overview of Lupigesic-Old Injection
Uses of Lupigesic-Old Injection
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection is used in moderate to severe pain and opioid dependence.
Side effects of Lupigesic-Old Injection
Weakness, Anxiety, Nervousness, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Headache, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Constipation, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Vomiting, Sweating.
How to use Lupigesic-Old Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Lupigesic-Old Injection works
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection is an opioid partial agonist-antagonists. It prevents withdrawal symptoms in patients who stop taking opioid drugs by producing similar effects to these drugs.
In Depth Information on Lupigesic-Old Injection
Expert advice for Lupigesic-Old Injection
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are allergic to buprenorphine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you have serious breathing problems; head injuries or brain disease; enlarged prostate gland; difficulties in passing urine; low blood pressure.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are intoxicated due to alcohol or have delirium tremens (sudden and severe mental changes including tremors and hallucinations due to alcohol withdrawal).
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it is known to cause drowsiness.
- Taking buprenorphine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness especially when you get up too quickly from a lying position. Therefore, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
Special precautions for Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection is probably usafe to use durin+more
g lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleep+more
y, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection should be used with caution in+more
patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection is not recommended in patients with serious liver disease....
Use of Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection is not recommended in patients with serious liver disease.
Frequently asked questions for Lupigesic-Old 0.3mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Buprenorphine
Lupigesic-old belongs to a class of medications called opioid partial agonist-antagonists, which is used to relieve pain. It is a controlled substance and an addictive drug. Consult your doctor for alternate drug if you experience addiction
Yes. Lupigesic-old block opiates
Lupigesic-old is not known to cause depression. If you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.