food interaction for LOXAPAC
alcohol interaction for LOXAPAC
pregnancy interaction for LOXAPAC
lactation interaction for LOXAPAC
medicine interaction for LOXAPAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LOXAPAC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LOXAPAC
- LOXACALM 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mayflower IndiaRs. 7.46/capsuleRs. 74.62save 4% more per capsule
- LOXPIN 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Nusearch OrganicRs. 7.31/capsuleRs. 73.11save 6% more per capsule
- HALOPAC 25 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ivy HealthcareRs. 9.90/capsuleRs. 99pay 27% more per capsule
- LOXABOL 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 9.40/capsuleRs. 94.02pay 21% more per capsule
- LOXACON 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 8.60/capsuleRs. 86pay 11% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR LOXAPAC
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions FOR LOXAPAC
Q. Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q. Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.