SALT INFORMATIONOxcarbazepine(300 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nervousness, Abnormal eye movements, Altered speech, Memory loss, Coordination impaired, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Dry mouth, Altered taste, Heartburn, Increased sodium level in blood, Loss of appetite, Stomach pain, Tremor, Vision changes, Weight gain, Constipation, Diarrhoea
- OXETOL 300 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77pay 114% more per tablet
- TRIOPTAL 300 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 13.62/tabletRs. 136.16pay 278% more per tablet
- ZENOXA 300 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 122% more per tablet
- VINLEP 300 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 12.53/tabletRs. 125.25pay 248% more per tablet
- SELZIC 300 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 157% more per tablet
- Do not start or continue oxcarbazepine and consult your doctor if you are allergic to oxcarbazepine, or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- The blood levels of oxcarbazepine will have to be monitored regularly to adjust your dose. Please follow the advice of your doctor as to when to do these tests.
- Inform your doctor immediately yellowing of skin and the whites of the eye, increase in the number of fits, increase in heart rate or if you develop suicidal thoughts.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you notice any of the following symptoms unusual tiredness, breathlessness on exertion, paleness, headache, chills, dizziness, frequent infections, mouth ulcers, bleeding from nose or any other part of the body or bruising more easily than normal, skin rashes.
- Oxcarbazepine can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using non hormonal birth control (condom, diaphragm with spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking oxcarbazepine.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while on treatment with oxcarbazepine as it may make you feel sleepy or dizzy especially when starting treatment or increasing the dose.