food interaction for LORSAID
alcohol interaction for LORSAID
pregnancy interaction for LORSAID
lactation interaction for LORSAID
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LORSAID
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LORSAID OD TABLET
Patients taking LORSAID OD TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 7%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for LORSAID
- LOROX OD TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 12.27/tabletRs. 122.69save 20% more per tablet
- LOFECAM SR TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.40/tabletRs. 144save 6% more per tablet
- SINGLOR 16MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Wanbury LtdRs. 11.90/tabletRs. 119save 22% more per tablet
- ZENLONG SR 16MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95save 38% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for LORSAID
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions for LORSAID
Q.Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q.What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.