Information about Lornoxicam
How lornoxicam works
Lornoxicam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation (pain and swelling).
Common side effects of lornoxicam
Nausea, Vomiting, Epigastric pain, Indigestion, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Flatulence, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Lornoxicam
- ₹43 to ₹153Abbott4 variant(s)
- ₹47 to ₹99Abbott2 variant(s)
- ₹86 to ₹99Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹51 to ₹144Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹22 to ₹52Hetero Drugs Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹79 to ₹134Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹59Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79 to ₹193Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹106Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹49Gufic Bioscience Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Lornoxicam
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- It should be taken with food or milk to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It can cause serious complications like stomach bleeding and kidney problems if taken for a long time.
- Lornoxicam can raise your risk of blood clots, heart attack, or a stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Lornoxicam
Q. Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q. What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.