food interaction for LORACT
alcohol interaction for LORACT
pregnancy interaction for LORACT
lactation interaction for LORACT
medicine interaction for LORACT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LORACT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LORACT
- ALASPAN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Fulford India LtdRs. 9.04/tabletRs. 90.35pay 111% more per tablet
- LORFAST MELTAB TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.40/tabletRs. 74pay 72% more per tablet
- LORINOL TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.10/tabletRs. 71pay 66% more per tablet
- LORMEG 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.83/tabletRs. 38.25save 11% more per tablet
- LORFAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.40/tabletRs. 74pay 72% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LORACT
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to loratadine or any of the other ingredients of loratadine tablet.
- If you have severe liver impairment.
- If you have rare hereditary problems of sugar intolerance.
Frequently asked questions FOR LORACT
Q. Is loratadine safe?
Loratadine is safe at prescribed dose and duration for treatment of allergies as advised by your doctor
Q. Is loratadine an anticholinergic/narcotic/antibiotic?
No, loratadine is antihistaminic drug which may have anticholinergic properties and it is not narcotic/ antibiotic
Q. Is loratadine the same as Zyrtec?
No, loratadine is different from Zyrtec as Zyrtec contains cetirizine. Both loratadine and Zyrtec belong to the same category of antihistamines. Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take loratadine for a cold/sinus infection/insect bites/hives/bee sting/allergic reaction, rash/congestion?
Yes, but patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use
Q. How long can I take loratadine for?
Patient can take loratadine for prescribed dose and duration for treatment of allergies as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take loratadine with Nyquil /Mucinex/ ibuprofen/ Singulair/ Benadryl/ amoxicillin/ diphenhydramine /Zoloft/ Zyrtec/ Dayquil?
Yes, but taking other antihistaminic medicines like diphenhydramine/Zyrtec/Benadryl /Day quil/ Zoloft / Mucinex may alter the effects of loratadine. Ibuprofen, Nyquil may alter levels of loratadine. You can take loratadine with amoxicillin. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does loratadine get you high/raise blood pressure/cause dementia/drowsiness?
Loratadine causing these side effects is very rare. However, always consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. Does loratadine contain diphenhydramine or aspirin?
No, it does not contain diphenhydramine or aspirin.