Substitutes for LIMUS TABLET
Medicine Overview of LIMUS TABLET
Uses of LIMUS TABLET
Side effects of LIMUS TABLET
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Viral infection, Pneumonia, Reduced blood platelets, Increased heart rate, Decreased white blood cell count, Anemia, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Bacterial infection, Fungal infection, Constipation, Herpes virus infection.
How to use LIMUS TABLET
How LIMUS TABLET works
In Depth Information on LIMUS TABLET
Expert advice for LIMUS TABLET
- You may be frequently monitored for renal function during concomitant administration of sirolimus and ciclosporin.
- Sirolimus increase risk of infection and the risk of developing certain types of cancer (e.g., lymphoma, skin cancer). Seek immediate medical attention if you notice signs of infection (e.g., persistent sore throat, chills, and fever), any changes in the appearance or size of a mole, night sweats, unusual growths or lumps, or unusual tiredness or weakness.
- Avoid use of live vaccines during treatment as the vaccination may be less effective when taking sirolimus.
- Use effective methods of contraception during sirolimus therapy and for 12 weeks after sirolimus has been stopped.
- Consult your doctor if you develop any liver problems, kidney problems, high cholesterol or triglycerides, low blood platelet levels, diabetes or high blood sugar, or lung or breathing problems or if you are considered to be at high risk for rejection, such as if you had a previous transplant that was lost to rejection.
- Limit the exposure to sunlight and UV light by covering your skin with clothing and using a sunscreen with a high protection factor because of the increased risk for skin cancer, when receiving sirolimus.
- Take sirolimus at the same time in relation to ciclosporin, and consistently with or without food, as its blood levels will be monitored.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.