food interaction for LIMANDAN injection
alcohol interaction for LIMANDAN injection
pregnancy interaction for LIMANDAN injection
lactation interaction for LIMANDAN injection
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Limandan 12.5mg injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Limandan 12.5mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LIMANDAN 12.5mg injection
Limandan injection uses
Limandan 12.5mg injection is used in heart failure
How limandan injection works
Limandan 12.5mg injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force, which increases the blood circulation throughout the body.
Common side effects of limandan injection
Decrease in blood pressure, Headache, Nausea, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Hypokalemic (decreased potassium level in blood) alkalosis, Increased heart rate, Constipation, Irregular heart rate
SUBSTITUTES FOR LIMANDAN injection
- SIMENDA 12.5MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 93.80/ML of injectionRs. 469save 76% more per ML of injection
- VIMENDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 270.23/injectionRs. 270.23save 32% more per injection
- LEVOSIMED 12.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 316.54/ML of injectionRs. 316.54save 21% more per ML of injection
- LEMEN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 453.48/injectionRs. 453.48pay 14% more per injection
Expert advice FOR LIMANDAN injection
- You may be treated for low serum potassium levels before the treatment with levosimendan and your potassium levels will be monitored during treatment.
- You will be constantly monitored for changes in ECG, blood pressure and heart rate, urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment or until you become stable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.