food interaction for LEVAZEO
alcohol interaction for LEVAZEO
pregnancy interaction for LEVAZEO
lactation interaction for LEVAZEO
SALT INFORMATION for LEVAZEO
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LEVAZEO 25MG TABLET
Patients taking LEVAZEO 25MG TABLET
- 38%Thrice A Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 25%Once A Day
- 11%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for LEVAZEO
- LESURIDE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 4% more per tablet
- LEVOGASTROL 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.22/tabletRs. 72.25pay 8% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58save 13% more per tablet
- NEXIPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 4% more per tablet
- LESURIDE MPS 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 4% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LEVAZEO
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for LEVAZEO
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.