food interaction for LESURIDE
alcohol interaction for LESURIDE
pregnancy interaction for LESURIDE
lactation interaction for LESURIDE
SALT INFORMATION for LESURIDE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for LESURIDE OD 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking LESURIDE OD 75 MG TABLET
- 76%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
- 2%Twice A Week
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for LESURIDE
- LEVOGASTROL OD 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.42/tabletRs. 164.20pay 12% more per tablet
- LEVANZ OD 75MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Saffron Therapeutics Pvt LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130save 11% more per tablet
- ZENPRIDE OD 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 12.50/tabletRs. 125save 14% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LESURIDE
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for LESURIDE
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.