food interaction for LEREZ
alcohol interaction for LEREZ
pregnancy interaction for LEREZ
lactation interaction for LEREZ
medicine interaction for LEREZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEREZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEREZ
Expert advice FOR LEREZ
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Lercanidipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Lercanidipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Lercanidipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Lercanidipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEREZ
Q. Is lercanidipine a beta blocker/ a diuretic/ a statin/ a calcium channel blocker?
Lercanidipine is a calcium channel blocker and not a beta blocker, a diuretic or a statin
Q. What is lercanidipine hydrochloride used for/ what is lercanidipine used for/ what is lercanidipine hydrochloride/ what is lercanidipine Sandoz?
Lercanidipine is used alone or in combination with an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor to treat to treat hypertension (high blood pressure), and chest pains associated with heart attack
Q. Is lercanidipine safe/ does lercanidipine cause ankle swelling/weight gain/ hair loss?
Lercanidipine is safe if taken at recommended dosage and duration. It may cause certain side effects such as ankle swelling. Always consult your doctor before its use
Q. How does lercanidipine hydrochloride work?
Lercanidipine hydrochloride relaxes and opens the blood vessels, allows free blood circulation in the body and thus reduces blood pressure
Q. Can i take ibuprofen with lercanidipine?
It is not known whether lercanidipine cause any drug reaction with ibuprofen, always consult your doctor before its use.