food interaction for LEFUMIDE
alcohol interaction for LEFUMIDE
pregnancy interaction for LEFUMIDE
lactation interaction for LEFUMIDE
medicine interaction for LEFUMIDE
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEFUMIDE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LEFUMIDE 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking LEFUMIDE 10 MG TABLET
- 85%Once A Day
- 15%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEFUMIDE
- LEFNO 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.81/tabletRs. 98.12same price
- LEFRA 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.77/tabletRs. 97.65same price
- ARAVA 10 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 9.76/tabletRs. 292.95same price
- RUMALEF 10MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 7.08/tabletRs. 212.44save 27% more per tablet
- CLEFT 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.77/tabletRs. 97.65same price
Expert advice FOR LEFUMIDE
- Do not drive or operate machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with leflunomide.
- Do not start leflunomide, if you have a kidney, liver, blood or lung problem; have low level of proteins in blood (hypoproteinemia), low level of any blood cells, or suffering from any disease with lowered immunity like tuberculosis or AIDS.
- Do not start leflunomide, if you have intolerance to some sugars because this medicine contains lactose (a type of sugar).
- Do not take leflunomide, if you are going to receive any live vaccine; or if you experience a widespread rash with blisters and peeling skin (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), widespread peeling of the superficial layers of the skin (toxic epidermal necrolysis),or drug reaction with eosinophilia and systematic symptoms (DRESS).
- Avoid using leflunomide, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEFUMIDE
Q. Is leflunomide an NSAID, immunosuppressant, blood thinner, chemotherapeutic agent?
No, leflunomide is not an NSAID, blood thinner or chemotherapeutic agent. It is an immunosuppressant anti-rheumatic drug
Q. Can I take Tylenol (acetaminophen), or ibuprofen with leflunomide, or Arava?
You can take Tylenol or ibuprofen with leflunomide or Arava which is brand name of leflunomide
Q. Does leflunomide cause weight or hair loss, bruising, high blood pressure, nausea, cancer, fatigue, or weight gain?
Leflunomide may cause weight or hair loss, bruising, high blood pressure, and nausea (urge to vomit), but it is not known to cause weight gain, fatigue or cancer
Q. Does leflunomide help psoriasis?
Yes, leflunomide is used in the treatment of psoriasis.