food interaction for KONDRO ACUTE
alcohol interaction for KONDRO ACUTE
pregnancy interaction for KONDRO ACUTE
lactation interaction for KONDRO ACUTE
SALT INFORMATION for KONDRO ACUTE
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for KONDRO ACUTE TABLET
Patients taking KONDRO ACUTE TABLET
- 85%Once A Day
- 15%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for KONDRO ACUTE
- CARTIGEN DUO TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pharmed LtdRs. 22.20/tabletRs. 222save 18% more per tablet
- JOINTACE DN SUPER 50 MG/1500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 22.50/tabletRs. 225save 17% more per tablet
- ARTHOCERIN DG 50 MG/1500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 13.90/tabletRs. 139save 49% more per tablet
- ZERINE G 50 MG/1500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 12.47/tabletRs. 124.67save 54% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for KONDRO ACUTE
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for KONDRO ACUTE
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Q.Is glucosamine good for joints/ arthritis?
Yes,glucosamine is used as an aid to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness due to arthritis
Q.Is glucosamine safe for diabetics?
No,it is not safe for diabetics. Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use
Q.Is glucosamine a steroid/ blood thinner?
No,it is a sugar protein and not a steroid/blood thinner
Q.How long can I take glucosamine for?
Patient may take glucosamine for prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take glucosamine with statins/ calcium/ blood thinners/ levothyroxine/ beta blockers/ naproxen/ coffee/ warfarin/ blood pressure tablets?
Patient should not take glucosamine along with warfarin.Taking other medicines with glucosamine may alter the effects of glucosamine.Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q.Does glucosamine increase weight/ cause gas/ affect blood pressure/ increase blood sugar?
Glucosamine causing these side effects is very rare. However consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects.