Information about Diacerein + Glucosamine
Diacerein + Glucosamine Uses
Diacerein+Glucosamine is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
How Diacerein + Glucosamine works
Diacerein + Glucosamine is a combination of two medicines: Diacerein and Glucosamine, which relieves osteoarthritis symptoms. It helps in the formation of cartilage (the soft tissue that cushions the joints) and keep the joints lubricated for better movement and flexibility.
Common side effects of Diacerein + Glucosamine
Nausea, Diarrhea, Constipation, Urine discoloration, Heartburn
Available Medicine for Diacerein + Glucosamine
Cartigen DuoPharmed Ltd
Hilin-GMDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Jointace-DN SuperMeyer Organics Pvt Ltd
₹241 to ₹3972 variant(s)
Kondro AcutePanacea Biotec Ltd
Osicare PlusSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Arthocerin DGPulse Pharmaceuticals
Orbone ForteOrdain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd
Grow CartAlgen Healthcare Limited
Dianac PlusMarc Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Diacerein + Glucosamine
- Diacerein + Glucosamine helps in relieving symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- It may take several weeks to see treatment benefits. Keep taking the medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- It may increase your blood sugar level. If you are diabetic, monitor your levels regularly.
- Side effects such as Nausea, Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, and indigestion may occur with Diacerein + Glucosamine. These may not be with everyone. Any of the side effects other than those mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.
- Let your doctor know if your symptoms do not improve even after two to three months of taking the medication.