Medicine Overview of Ketoplast Patch
Uses of Ketoplast Patch
Ketoplast Patch is used in musculo-skeletal pain, dental pain and post operative pain.
Side effects of Ketoplast Patch
Burning sensation, Itching, Skin redness.
How to use Ketoplast Patch
Use this medicine in dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Remove the protective liner of the patch. Do not touch the sticky side. With sticky side down, place the patch evenly onto the skin.
How Ketoplast Patch works
Ketoplast patch is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Ketoplast Patch
Expert advice for Ketoplast Patch
- Do not apply the gel on broken or injured skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genitals and mucous membranes and rinse with cold water in case of accidental contact.
- Avoid exposure to bright sunlight, sunlamps or sun beds during topical treatment, and for two weeks after stopping treatment.
- If you develop a skin rash while using this medicine, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 10 days of use.
- Ketoprofen topical should not be used in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ketoprofen, aspirin, other NSAIDs or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Ketoplast Patch
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ketoplast Patch may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Ketoplast Patch is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
It is not known whether Ketoplast Patch alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ketopla+more
st Patch in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Ketoplast 20mg Patch
Frequently asked questions for Ketoprofen Topical
Q. Is ketoprofen safe?
Ketoprofen gel is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does ketoprofen contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine?
No, ketoprofen does not contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine.
User Submitted Feedback For Ketoplast 20mg Patch
Patients taking Ketoplast Patch
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Week
Substitutes for Ketoplast
No substitutes found for this medicine