Medicine Overview of Ketmin Injection
Uses of Ketmin Injection
Side effects of Ketmin Injection
Nausea, Agitation, Double vision, Erythema, Vomiting, Nightmare, Abnormal dreams, Abnormal behavior, Hallucination, Generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Increased respiratory rate , Hypertonia, Increased blood pressure, Tachycardia, Confusion, Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement).
How to use Ketmin Injection
How Ketmin Injection works
In Depth Information on Ketmin Injection
Expert advice for Ketmin Injection
- Do not eat or drink for at least six hours before administration of ketamine.
- Inform your doctor if you have history of alcoholism, drug abuse or addiction, mental health problem, glaucoma (increased pressure in eye), porphyria (inherited disease that affects the blood), fits.
- Ketamine should usually be combined with a painkiller when used for an operation on the chest or abdominal organs.
- Do not drink alcohol at least for 24 hours after surgical procedure, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machines at least 24 hours after surgical procedure, as ketamine may make you feel dizzy or sleepy.
- Avoid if Patients is allergic to ketamine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if Patients is suffering from severe heart disease, who have recently suffered a stroke or serious head or brain injury
- Avoid if Pregnant and lactating women.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.