food interaction for HYOCIMAX
alcohol interaction for HYOCIMAX
pregnancy interaction for HYOCIMAX
lactation interaction for HYOCIMAX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYOCIMAX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HYOCIMAX 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking HYOCIMAX 10 MG TABLET
- 53%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 13%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HYOCIMAX
- BUSCOGAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Boehringer IngelheimRs. 2.91/tabletRs. 29.09same price
- XSPAS TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Prescription Medicines Pvt LtdRs. 2.95/tabletRs. 29.50pay 1% more per tablet
- BELLOID 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.88/tabletRs. 28.75save 1% more per tablet
- SPASLIN H 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.76/tabletRs. 27.62save 5% more per tablet
- HYOSWIFT 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 2.50/tabletRs. 25save 14% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for HYOCIMAX
- Do not take hyoscine if you are allergic to hyoscine or any of the other ingredient of the tablet or solution.
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after taking hyoscine as it may cause drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor before taking hyoscine, if you have a history of heart problems like heart failure or fast heart rate; an overactive thyroid; fever, constipation or difficulty while urinating.
Frequently asked questions for HYOCIMAX
Q.What does hyoscine treat and how does it work?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness. It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.